The Ewing Companies is looking for the next great addition to our team! We are seeking an outgoing and people-focused candidate for an entry-level Design Assistant position.
This person will work directly with our designer and other team members to support the successful completion of cabinet, remodel, and design projects. It will require light administrative work, excellent customer service skills, and the ability to multi-task between various projects and job expectations. While an associate’s degree is preferred it is not required in order to apply.
We are also interested in someone that is energized and excited by design work. Our team loves what we do and wants the next great hire to be someone that shares our enthusiasm.
The following characteristics are what we are seeking:
- Trainable and Willing to Learn: This is a great position for someone who loves design and is eager to learn more. A teachable disposition is a must.
- Friendly and Outgoing: An important portion of this job is greeting clients in our showroom and interacting with clients and vendors over the phone.
- Detail Oriented: This person will need to assist in preparing client files and estimates, scheduling deliveries, and purchasing logistics. Attention to detail on all of these tasks is of the utmost importance.
- Organized : Organization will play a key role in this person’s success with our company. It will be required in a number of responsibilities to include upkeep and organization of our showroom to supporting the organization of remodel and cabinet projects.
- Demonstrated Dedication: We are excited to bring someone on board that desires to grow with our company. Our hope is to find a great long-term addition to our team.
If this position sounds like a great fit for you, or if you have questions about this opening, please email Brad Ewing a copy of your resume with a cover letter at Brad@ewingbuilding.com.